Indie Music blog started...
Hi,
I spend a lot of time with new music. This blog is intended to inform people and share the music of some of the great bands that I have found!
PLEASE NOTE: I am simply linking to other peoples links, and do not want to damage the artists in any way. Once you've listened to any of the albums, please delete and buy the CD!
To have any of my posts removed, please send me a mail.
Enjoy...
PS: To download, go to the rapidshare link, download the .rar file, and unpack!
(also let me know of any dead links, thanks!)
I spend a lot of time with new music. This blog is intended to inform people and share the music of some of the great bands that I have found!
PLEASE NOTE: I am simply linking to other peoples links, and do not want to damage the artists in any way. Once you've listened to any of the albums, please delete and buy the CD!
To have any of my posts removed, please send me a mail.
Enjoy...
PS: To download, go to the rapidshare link, download the .rar file, and unpack!
(also let me know of any dead links, thanks!)

1 Comments:
Finally! Somewhere I can go to get the latest and greatest. My homelife was really suffering until you came along... Are you goodlooking?
Post a Comment
<< Home