leaving
Hey People!
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, been busy clearing out here in Austria.
I'm leaving Austria and won't have time/access to keep up the blog anymore.
All of the albums will remain up, until at least september (when rapidshare account runs out).
If anyone has interest in taking over, please mail me here , and i can send the account info and rapidshare info if you like.
Regards,
Mark
Sorry I haven't posted for a while, been busy clearing out here in Austria.
I'm leaving Austria and won't have time/access to keep up the blog anymore.
All of the albums will remain up, until at least september (when rapidshare account runs out).
If anyone has interest in taking over, please mail me here , and i can send the account info and rapidshare info if you like.
Regards,
Mark

3 Comments:
i'll miss you man. i really like what you did with the site and think that you have a great taste in music. hope that sometime you find the time to start up again...even if it's not full albums. keep listening.
Come Back Damnit, I'd Love To Know What Ur Listening To Now
Hey Mark! If you haven't found a "sub" yet, i'd actually like to keep your blog up for the time-being. If u don't mind, then plz mail me (when you find the time)
greetz
Johnny
Post a Comment
<< Home